Lauren has always been found sleeping in the strangest places. This picture of the day
reminds me of ET. Where is Lauren? Taken March 6, 2005 in her bedroom.We get to go to Bible study after missing it for a long time. Papa got his days off switched. I am glad about that. I missed our friends there...even though we see them at church it isn't the same. Going grocery shopping today. That takes time....I have to read so many labels now. Didn't do much of nothing yesterday. Cleaned the livingroom good. Took out my shoe rack and placed it behind the door in my bedroom. It looked so messy in the livingroom. Exciting life, huh? Did call Doug and Lanny & I both got to talk to him for awhile. That is always nice. Weird about my nephew, Justin, huh? All of us saw that plane almost crash on tv....but only
thought...."Man, I would hate to be on that plane." No idea Justin was on it. Good thing he slept through it. No idea how he did that!!! He is such a sweetheart. Our family loves him so much. He used to come to our house in Poulsbo with his mom,dad and sister at least once a month and spend the weekend with us. He was just a little guy then. Here is a picture of him with Tara....and one of him and Kara in Brad & Tara's wedding. He's as tall as Kevon now! He just got married, too. We are getting bracelets from Rita to wear as support til Justin comes home. It is a Marine bracelet. Let me know if you want one. I know I do....and Karla, Dylan and Kevon do. Looks like I will break the 2000 number on visitors since I put the Site Meter on my site. I usually get about 30 hits a day. Not bad....I appreciate you visiting. I get
surprised to hear from people who visit....like Jeff, Jennifer, family in Minnesota and South Dakota, etc. It's nice. Well, that is it for now. Another beautiful and sunny day! I am so ready for Spring! Two days until we change our clocks and 2 weeks until Spring begins! I hope you all have a wonderful day and may you have peace and happiness.
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(962)
-
▼
March
(32)
- MONDAY MUSIC 5
- monday and papa has a dr appointment
- sunday the 30th
- what a great saturday!
- Friday morning! Pray for Papa!
- snow? are you kidding me?
- my poor plants!
- Back better but bummed.
- Pray for my back!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- saturday morning
- Good Friday
- First Day of Spring!
- Wednesday the 19th
- HAPPY BIRTHDAYS & I LOST 2 MORE!
- HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY & HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHERYL!
- Palm Sunday
- Saturday morning
- I HATE MICE!!!!
- Thursday morning
- calmer today....wednesday
- windy tuesday
- Monday morning! HAPPY B-DAY RON!
- Did you change your clocks?
- poor Madelyn!
- yippppeee...it is Friday!
- Thursday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!
- Weigh-In Day!
- Another Monday morning!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREN!!!!!
- March already!
-
▼
March
(32)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Don Denise and i would also like to get the bracelets.that is weird about that plane
Post a Comment