
Now that St. Patrick's Day is over I can change from the green to a more Easter color. Pinks and purple's always remind me of Easter and April. Papa is home today. He came
home last night not feeling well....felt hot and achey. So he isn't going to work. That's not like him. He must be pretty sick. Left him and Toby cutting zzzz's in the bedroom. My picture of the day was taken 3-18-06 of Maddie snuggling her papa at Kara's graduation party. She loves her papa! I don't have too much planned today, anyway. My cat is having some mental issues. I got home from our outing on Sunday and the cat didn't come home until 7:30.....so I was home for almost 4 hours. She usually comes running when I come home. When she did come in she looked panicked! She ran past me and hasn't been outside since. She doesn't even go near the door except to get a drink of water! She will sit and look out the window but she won't leave the house. Even Toby is acting a little creeped out...when he goes out his ears are up and he is scouting out the yard. Wonder what was out there? Hopefully Punkin will be ok. Well.....I just weighed myself....I thought I would have a gain because I don't feel that inspired right now....I LOST 2 POUNDS! Total I have lost 12! Now that inspires me!!!! Wonder how everyone else did? We don't usually get all the totals until tonight or tomorrow. Check our website if you're following us. Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had ordered a keyboard and mouse from dell....it is a Microsoft one so it is sturdy and good and got great ratings. It came yesterday so I got to get rid of the piece of junk stuff I bought at WalMart last week. It was bad. I need to take it back and get a refund. This one only cost a little bit more and it is so much nicer....wireless, too. Don't buy the wireless set at WalMart made by Logitech. Watched a movie...The Perfect Man with Hilary Duff and Heather Locklear, I think. It was cute. Today is a bunch of birthdays again! It is the grandkids other grandma's birthday....Grandma Jeanette, it is Addie Rogan's birthday....we were great buds while our boys played football together and I just got back in touch with her again, and it is Nancy Keller's birthday (PICTURED)....she is in my bible study and I call her my "Ernestine" because she embraced me and befriended me when I started at this church when I needed it most. Happy Birthday to all!!!!! Hope everyone has a great day today! And I hope you all are learning with me as we go through the last week of Jesus' life together. It is so important to underdstand what he went through. I would highly recommend watching The Passion. God bless!
home last night not feeling well....felt hot and achey. So he isn't going to work. That's not like him. He must be pretty sick. Left him and Toby cutting zzzz's in the bedroom. My picture of the day was taken 3-18-06 of Maddie snuggling her papa at Kara's graduation party. She loves her papa! I don't have too much planned today, anyway. My cat is having some mental issues. I got home from our outing on Sunday and the cat didn't come home until 7:30.....so I was home for almost 4 hours. She usually comes running when I come home. When she did come in she looked panicked! She ran past me and hasn't been outside since. She doesn't even go near the door except to get a drink of water! She will sit and look out the window but she won't leave the house. Even Toby is acting a little creeped out...when he goes out his ears are up and he is scouting out the yard. Wonder what was out there? Hopefully Punkin will be ok. Well.....I just weighed myself....I thought I would have a gain because I don't feel that inspired right now....I LOST 2 POUNDS! Total I have lost 12! Now that inspires me!!!! Wonder how everyone else did? We don't usually get all the totals until tonight or tomorrow. Check our website if you're following us. Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had ordered a keyboard and mouse from dell....it is a Microsoft one so it is sturdy and good and got great ratings. It came yesterday so I got to get rid of the piece of junk stuff I bought at WalMart last week. It was bad. I need to take it back and get a refund. This one only cost a little bit more and it is so much nicer....wireless, too. Don't buy the wireless set at WalMart made by Logitech. Watched a movie...The Perfect Man with Hilary Duff and Heather Locklear, I think. It was cute. Today is a bunch of birthdays again! It is the grandkids other grandma's birthday....Grandma Jeanette, it is Addie Rogan's birthday....we were great buds while our boys played football together and I just got back in touch with her again, and it is Nancy Keller's birthday (PICTURED)....she is in my bible study and I call her my "Ernestine" because she embraced me and befriended me when I started at this church when I needed it most. Happy Birthday to all!!!!! Hope everyone has a great day today! And I hope you all are learning with me as we go through the last week of Jesus' life together. It is so important to underdstand what he went through. I would highly recommend watching The Passion. God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment