WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

my poor plants!

The picture of the day was taken on March 26, 1989....this will make you feel old. It was taken 19 years ago!!!! It was on Easter. Wow.
Well, I really thought it was time to plant my flowers. Now they are calling for a chance of snow again!!! What the hey? I may have to take them down and protect them somewhat. Not sure how. Karla sent me a picture of Maddie and Joel's flower garden.....I'm sure she'll post it on her blog today so I won't. She has conferences with Dylan's teacher today. Well, I did the dishes and laundry yesterday. My back was much better. I made Beans and Ham hocks. Beans are good for you. Ham hocks... not so much...but I only used one small one to give it flavor and I added an onion and baby carrots. Sure was good!!!! Made me think of my dad. He loved them! I think of my daddy every day. I miss him. My beautiful flowers Tara and the girls brought for me on Easter are so beautiful! They brighten up my whole dining room! Took a great family picture of them on Easter. I really love it. Now I'll stop bugging her for awhile! Lol! Mom brought a dozen plastic bracelets for our family from Rita. They say "Marines.com The Few The Proud". We are wearing them until Justin comes back from Iraq to show our support for him. I am proud of the man Justin has become. Hard to believe he is a man!!!! Today I have another interview at the church. I am looking forward to it. I had so much fun visiting Bri last time...we talked for over an hour. I may not get the job though...found out the other day Sandy Lingo applied too. Talk about having more experience than me. Wow. Oh well....God will decide. Today I meet with several people. I know most of them....a few are friends of mine and I work in KidStuf with them. I have some good references too...I had to come up with business references of ones I never worked for....so I got Rick Rayment with TEC construction (he loves me), Rob Thomas from Thomas Construction (he loves me, too), and Sharon from Venture Out Inc. They all said they would lie for me. Just kidding. They said they would sing my praises. Yesterday wasn't a good weigh-in day. You can see it on our website. Need to do better. Dancing With the Stars was very predictable last night. It was obvious who would go home first. Well....not much more to babble about. Either that or I am forgetting something. Hope your day is good!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14