
What a wonderful day....despite the rain! We are going to church.....I love going on Easter! It is such a happy time! We don't have KidStuf today. This afternoon we are having dinner here....ham, turkey, and all the stuff with it! Tara & family, Karla & family, Kevon & Meghan, Mom, Libby & family are all coming over for dinner! It will be so much fun! Game time!!! (hopefully, if we have time) The egg hunt will be fun too! I wish Andrew & Lauren were going to be here but they went to their friends instead. And Heather and her family couldn't make it over. So I am sad about that....but I am thankful for who does get to come. I am tired this morning.....I woke up at 1 in the morning because I had a nightmare. I've never done this before....but I woke up yelling and sobbing!!!! I was crying ....the hiccup kind! I was dreaming that Papa had died and I was in this house full of people....some were watching tv with me and I looked down and there were Papa's tennis shoes. I lost it....I ran down the hall into this bedroom my brother, Doug, was sleeping in and woke him up and told him "I can't do this!!! I can't deal with this!!! I want him back!!!!"....and I don't know
what else I was yelling because that's when Papa woke me up. Tears were all over my face and pillow and it took awhile to stop crying. Nothing like having that kind of dream to make you fall deeply in love with your husband again! We both got up for awhile so I could calm down. Went back to bed around 2:30 and slept til 6. It was rough. Plus both of our backs were hurting. Hmmm. I know that many times we dream things from experiences during the day. Andrew had asked me for more details about papa's hospital visit....how he almost died and stuff. I think that reliving that a bit was what triggered the thoughts. I didn't go into deep details but surfaced over what happened. He wasn't around during most of it so he doesn't remember. He sure loves his papa. Yesterday was a good day. Gave Lauren a bath and Andrew got to play on the computer...his favorite thing to do. We went to Riley's game and met Ryan & Amanda there and said goodbye to the kids. Then we went to Big Apple Diner with Brad & Tara and had lunch. It was good and nice to be with them and the girls. Came home and got a few things done. Papa and I never went on a date because there are no movie's out we want to watch! We watched "The Wild Hogs" instead because we hadn't seen it yet. Oh....what a funny movie!!! We laughed so much. It has John Travolta, William H Macy, Tim Allen and Martin Lawrence star in it as middle aged motorcycle riders. So funny! And we watched Survivor from Thursday night and I was happy to see who was voted off! Today's picture of the day was taken March 23, 2004...Lauren's first time going to church...Andrew going in to kiss his sister. Sweet moment. Well, best get ready for church! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter full of family and love....and especially feel the love of God your Father!
what else I was yelling because that's when Papa woke me up. Tears were all over my face and pillow and it took awhile to stop crying. Nothing like having that kind of dream to make you fall deeply in love with your husband again! We both got up for awhile so I could calm down. Went back to bed around 2:30 and slept til 6. It was rough. Plus both of our backs were hurting. Hmmm. I know that many times we dream things from experiences during the day. Andrew had asked me for more details about papa's hospital visit....how he almost died and stuff. I think that reliving that a bit was what triggered the thoughts. I didn't go into deep details but surfaced over what happened. He wasn't around during most of it so he doesn't remember. He sure loves his papa. Yesterday was a good day. Gave Lauren a bath and Andrew got to play on the computer...his favorite thing to do. We went to Riley's game and met Ryan & Amanda there and said goodbye to the kids. Then we went to Big Apple Diner with Brad & Tara and had lunch. It was good and nice to be with them and the girls. Came home and got a few things done. Papa and I never went on a date because there are no movie's out we want to watch! We watched "The Wild Hogs" instead because we hadn't seen it yet. Oh....what a funny movie!!! We laughed so much. It has John Travolta, William H Macy, Tim Allen and Martin Lawrence star in it as middle aged motorcycle riders. So funny! And we watched Survivor from Thursday night and I was happy to see who was voted off! Today's picture of the day was taken March 23, 2004...Lauren's first time going to church...Andrew going in to kiss his sister. Sweet moment. Well, best get ready for church! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter full of family and love....and especially feel the love of God your Father!
No comments:
Post a Comment