WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, October 1, 2015

running on empty.....

I don't have tons of time because we have to run to Silverdale this morning and I am not even dressed.  This will be the 3rd day in a row I went out!!!!  And we take Scruffy to the vet tomorrow.  Have his ears checked, I am sure he'll need shots since last year and he has a little bump on his side we want checked.

Last night we went for Dylan's birthday dinner at a BBQ place outside the mall.  It was really good but expensive!  Kevon paid for all of us.... he is so nice!  It was me, papa, Kev, Dylan, Karla and Madi.  Had a good time.

Then the day before I went to birthday breakfast with Karla and Dylan. It was his actual birthday and he turned 18!  Hard to believe!  I just adore this boy!!!!! Happy Birthday Dylan!!!!


I don't even remember Monday.  We've been taking Lauren to school now that they moved to Poulsbo. It is just for awhile and we enjoy the visit with her.

October is here!  I am  kind of excited.


Well, Papa is almost done talking to Tara so I best go!
I will write more soon.  It isn't that difficult. I am just into jigsaw puzzles right now!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Spending time with those grandkids is the BEST time ever, isn't it? Enjoy your day and stay safe my friend, HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14