WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Heather's' birthday, Scruff's birthday, homecomings and more!



 Tomorrow is our Heather's bd!  More down at the bottom of this page but I do wanted to post here since I won't be posting tomorrow.

Good morning!  It is a cloudy Sunday.  Sprinkled a little bit this morning but now it is just overcast.  We have nothing going on today.  The Seahawks play Caroline Panthers at 1:00.  There is a turkey in the oven that is starting to put off the best aroma.  I love the smell of turkey cooking.  I've been craving it.  Another way to get away from red meat, I guess.

Not much going on this past week.  It was Scruffy's birthday on Wednesday.  He turned 7 years old.  He had all his favorite food. lol!





me, libby and lois


Lois, Libby and me! If you switch places with Lois and I in this picture it would match the top one. lol



This is the only picture I have of our dog Lucky!  If anyone has one they can send me I would love it!

I love pictures of my grandkids.  Here are some I got this week to share!  Here is Andrew leading worship at church.

Peace man!

Here is Parker and his date going to their Homecoming Dance.



Here is Jordy and Melvin going to their Homecoming Dance!


Dylan looks so serious standing behind his mom and Madi. Spending a fun day together and out for lunch.  How fun!



riley on the left...Halloween dress up

riley and her daddy

 Then there was homecoming week where the boys live!   They had a lot of fun but didn't get to play their football game because the other team forfeited!
Parker is on the far right wearing his dad's jersey number!

Jared and Joshua supporting Breast cancer awareness

Patrick on the left representing sports...I am not sure what it is about.

And then there was the WSU game.  Now that Don is a student of his fav college...he has access to the games so guess who went!!!!

Don, Pat and Joshua

Cougar fans Patrick, Joshua and the biggest one .... Don!
I don't have any pics of Lauren taken this week.  Wish I did. She is so beautiful!  Keep her in your prayers!
Alyssa is a cougar too...far left!
Tomorrow is a special day....Heather Lynn turns 39 years old!  Why do these kids keep getting so old? Don't they know it just ages us too????  Happy birthday, Heather!!!!  The only child of ours to read my blog! lol!  I am proud of her and the way she mothers her boys. They adore her, think she is so funny and so pretty!  So do I!  She loves her baby boys so much!!!  Her and Don have created a beautiful family.  Super proud! 

10-19-77 Heather hugging her Mimi
1985


1987

I am having trouble posting pictures all of the sudden.  They all go to the top so I guess I am done.  I hope you have a great week!!!! xoxox

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Sweet pictures from now and long ago! WE both love our grandkids with ALL of our hearts:) I can see your smile from Georgia when you talk about them! Enjoy your week ahead dear Joyce, thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment:) Love you!

Heather said...

Lol! Yes I read it! So the boys had spirit week and had to dress up, 1 day was sports week so Pat wore an extra small basketball jersey and went as a basketball player lol

Heather said...

Also thank you for my post :) I love you!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14