WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday is so peacefull!!!!!



Happy Sunday!!!  What a nice relaxing day. Every day has been busy.  We've been going to see Rhonda (Lanny's sister) at the nursing center where she is getting better and stronger I hope.  We'd gone to a meeting on Friday for her about their plans for her on therapy etc.... They want her up every day dressed for meals and even eating down in the cafeteria for dinners.  And she will be having Physical Therapy every day.  She wants to go home and I don't blame her. It's all up to her, thought.  We will be seeing her again tomorrow.   Taking a break today.
Yesterday we took Scruffy to see Dr Julie.  He was a good boy.  He got 4 shot boosters (2 actual shots). He got his ears checked because he has been itching them.  She checked them and one is a bit infected so we got medicine to put in his ear.  Then she took him back to check his anul glands and cleaned him.  He seems much more comfortable today.  Lauren held on  to him with his leash. Papa held him on the table while Lauren and I pet him.
Took Lauren home so she could get ready for her basketball game.  We took Scruffy home and had lunch.  Then we went to her game.  We won by over 20 points.   Ryan came up to me and gave me a huge hug for a long time.   A moment I will never forget.
After the game we went to WalMart where I was looking for a new home phone.  There were the Vonage people.  They talked to me about their plan. You get 3 free phone worth $89 for free. You plug it into your internet and it and go. It is $14 a month which is cheaper than through my phone company.  So I should be saving money, right?  Plus the phones work good.  I have to finish getting phone numbers in the phone.  First it took Papa and I quite a while to undo all the cords behind my desk computer. and get rid of ones we don't use and tie up and clean up ones we do. Does that make sense?  Hopefully this will be a God send.

Today is my great nephew and my niece's birthday!  I made these for them! I have to say.... we have such beautiful, handsome people in our family!!!!


Well, enjoy your week!  Scruffy has a grooming appt and kitkat is due for a pedicure (nails clipped). Busy week.  xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I pray that Rhonda will get to go home, I know there is no place like being in your own place to heal! Enjoy your day, sounds like a busy week! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way dear Joyce!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14