It is Sunday! It is cloudy but not raining like it did yesterday! But I love the rain. Especially at night. I love a rainy night....like the song! We have great deck roofs which bring a lot of noise I love. This has been a relaxing day. Trying to feel better and I think I am starting to! It is hard to describe how I have been feeling. It is in my head...I don't mean like I am crazy. I have had sinus pain, ear pain, headaches, dizziness mostly. Also some neck and back pain. It has been almost a week going on. So I have been keeping a low profile. I'm a homebody anyway but when you aren't feeling right it is easier to stay home.
Back in 2012 I had gone to the specialist in Seattle regarding my ear issues. I looked it up in my health website. What the doctor had written was I had skull anomaly and conductive hearing loss. He found from my MRI skull base lesions on the right and left. Two types of lesions on temporal bones. The right was called encephalocele (protrusion of brain through a bony defect). The left was a bone defect (enhancement pattern is suggestive of a nerve sheath tumor of the facial nerve). I really don't know what all that means. He was suppose to discuss the images with a neuroradiologist and let us know. Never heard back. I don't really remember what he said except something about if my brain continued to seep through the defect (hole) I may need surgery. I would know if my face started getting paralysis. I don't have anything like that so I think I am ok there. I guess I just need to buck up and go see the doctor. I hate spending the money when it could be nothing.
Well, I gained some of my weight back. Back on the treadmill. Back to cutting my food supply. Things I have neglected this year. I eat when I am sick and do NO exercise. This is my 3rd time feeling bad since Christmas! There is the weight gain. lol! Wish me luck. Better yet, pray!
Papa spent the day with his sister again. He did Monday-Friday. Saturday he stayed home and rested. He really is a good brother! I just hope he isn't being a nuisance. I don't think I would like my brothers with me every day at the hospital. But they wouldn't anyway. Haha....two of my brothers don't even call me...not even on my birthday or holidays. Papa just got home and took scruffy for a walk. He hasn't been able to take him lately so that dog was really excited! He loves that dog!
A friend posted this on facebook and I love it. I need to pay attention to it, too!
Tonight we're having Shake and Bake Chicken and Julienne potatoes. Have you ever had boneless/ skinless breast baked this way? It is so good and tender. Easy and good.
Well, that about sums up life lately. A few new pics of my grandbabies and family birthdays and I will close.
![]() |
| Madi was sick one day. |
![]() |
| Riley and her new softball uniform |
![]() |
| Patrick and his new bike |
![]() |
| Heather, the only female school board member, and the rest of the school board were awarded certificates of appreciation! So proud of her! |
| Scruffy resting. I love that dog. |
Corey Black (our nephew):
Our son-in-law Brad, turned 44~
And our other son-in-law, Joel, turned 40! Don't we have handsome boys?????
Another thing I need to remember is this I can't save people. I want to save the world in more ways than one. Especially my loved ones! You can see them heading the wrong way and you can't stop them. Breaks my heart.
Have a great week. No big plans for us. :D My dad's birthday is coming up on Wednesday. I miss him. A lot of us do!!!










.jpg)

1 comment:
Oh dear friend, I pray you feel better each day! I need more exercise and to lose a few pounds too:) I would love it if we lived close enough to meet at the park for a nice walk:) Have a blessed day, take care of yourself and feel better!
Post a Comment