Today is Thursday and there is no school tomorrow which means Lauren is spending the night! I am so excited!!!! She hasn't been here for a long time! It will be fun! Scruffy will be happy to see her!
Since it IS Thursday.... it is
So.... I thought I would post pictures of my childhood Christmas's. I loved trolls as a kid!!!Enjoy...
I have more somewhere but I don't have a way to scan on my computer. One day I will fix it.
I can't stop watching the show "The Chew". I love all the chefs on the show and they do more than cook. They give great tips and even do easy crafts and have guest stars at times. Fun show! Makes me smile.
Today was kind of a sleepy day. The snow is practically gone so it warmed up. I think it may have even rained a little but not today. Today it was just cloudy looking like it could snow!
Well, papa did it again. He bought a cat bed. Our cat doesn't like cat beds. Never has and still doesn't. So we gave it to Mac. He is small enough to curl up in it. Then he got the dog a huge rope. It has about 3 or 4 knots in it and it is so heavy he drags it around and can barely get it up on the couch. I may see if Penny (Kevon's dog) wants it. Now he needs to stop buying stuff!
I am already bored with the December photo pictures. So I am done with them. Today was something silver and it just sounded so boring.
I guess I don't have too much to write about today. Last night we had breakfast for dinner. Every Wednesday. Sundays is chicken. I will quite babbling now. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the Thursday. Take care!!!!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(108)
-
▼
December
(11)
- My last couple weeks post!
- sick times
- Last week was busy!
- Busy weekend coming up. A harder quiz!
- Tuesday Trivia AND Taco Tuesday!!!
- Crafts? Me? And dog training!
- Sunday Night! Happy birthday Lolo!
- Thursday throwback, the chew and babbling!
- Cleaning and enjoying life!
- Tasty Tuesday stuff and the pets
- Baby it's cold outside!
-
▼
December
(11)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!

.jpg)





1 comment:
Love the background:) I know you will enjoy your overnight guest! I know Scruffy will be SO happy to see Lauren, as will you! Have a blessed evening dear friend, HUGS!
Post a Comment