Monday! It is so cold out. Snow still here. It is suppose to be warming up and turning to rain. Maybe the roads won't be so icy. We stay home during this weather. We're fragile. lol!
Said goodbye to Sandy and Mac today. Andrew picked them up and took them home. He stayed and had some waffles with us too. He told us all about his trip to San Diego. Lauren told me this morning on the phone. Sounds like they had a great time and warm weather. Then they get to come home to this freezing weather.
This month I am going to try to do the photo challenge. I was going to do it on facebook but this is better. The first one is something red and white....
Berries and snow are red and white! I think this picture turned out really nice!
Lanny and I are just exhausted lately and we're not sure why. We've been going to bed between 9-10. But we don't sleep well lately. We wake up between 5-6 in the morning.
I finished my Christmas shopping today. I am so happy about it. We went so simple this year. I used to buy soooo many gifts for each grandbaby. Then I got down to three. Now we are down to one. They get so many gifts they don't lack presents for sure. I'm not going to let that pressure get to me this year.

I am really sad Andrew and Lauren won't be with us this year. I love it when we are all together and was hoping for a family picture. But not this year. I guess I should have went with my first idea...and that was to have our family Christmas on the 20th. But I wanted to make sure Ryan would be here so I decided to do it on the 27th instead. Now Ryan isn't even going to be here. And his family won't be here on the 27th...but the kids would have been here on the 20th. So much for best laid plans. :( Oh well. Too lated to change things up now.
Papa and I are watching Cut Throat Kitchen. Papa loves how Alton gets during this show. It cracks him up! Well, time to sign off for the day! Hope everyone else is staying warm!



No comments:
Post a Comment