WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Grad party

Good morning!!!! It is Saturday and raining.  More of a drizzling.  The cat and dog are sleeping on the couch. Different ends of course.  I am watching "Untold Stories of the ER"  I love that show!!!! It fascinates me!  I also love cooking shows.  I am not a doctor nor do I cook anymore.  But I live through these shows.

Most of the grandkids are out of school.  Jordy and Riley have to wait until this coming week.   It's been a pretty good week! I do need to post the final pics of Andrew's graduation...his party! His mom and dad gave him a wonderful graduation party. It was soooo fun!

Andrew and his papa!!!
with Jared

with Riley

with Patrick

with his dad (Ryan)


with Jordan

with Auntie Karla

with Madi

with Mam

with Uncle Joel

with Auntie Tara


with Uncle Kevon


with Auntie Heather

with Parker (Kevon photo bomb)

with Jared (photo bombed by Uncle Kev again)



with uncle Don

with his mama (Amanda)

with Uncle Brad
Those were pictures of him with his family. They are all very proud of him!  Here are just a few extra pics from the party.


Heather and Andrew recreating a photo

Jordy, Heather and Patrick (Joel in mirror)

karla and madi

The top of his graduation cap he decorated


opening his parents gift


andrew and lauren

Uncle Kevon gave him a new guitar!




I love Uncle Kevon showing off his muscles in the background

Heather with family friend Carrie

Madi, Riley, Josh and Jared having Ice Cream Cake







Dylan and girlfriend Grace





This guy, Jeff, was the best man at our wedding. We haven't seen him in many years since he moved away.  Lanny enjoyed talking to him! 
Great party...lots of laughs....great food and amazing lumpia...and so much love!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14