Somehow my pictures got backwards so here are Fridays first. They turned out really great. Heather went around and took them, that is why everyone is smiling and she is in most of them. haha! I just love her. They spent the night and it was fun.
![]() |
| Jordy and her boyfriend |
Karla's husband, Joel was hunting. But had to quit early because Kevon had an emergency flood at work. Kevon made it here to eat so that was nice.
So much has happened this past week! We went to Riley's birthday party last Sunday! It was fun. Maddie went with us because Karla did a 5k run in Seattle. I was sooo proud of her!
Tuesday morning Heather and the family stopped by on their way up to Forks. This dog loved Parker!!!! He wasn't a fan of Don, though. It was great to see them all! It was Don's birthday too!!!! So we got to wish him happy birthday! I put something on facebook and combined my thankful day for him with his birthday.
It was also my sister's anniversary of being married to Don for 44 years! They were babies when they got married.
Lanny went to costco and we watched Rudolph that night. Not a politcally correct show at all. I am surprised someone hasn't gotten it off the year for it's meaness. lol!
My friend Veronica (I used to work at the preschool with her) had a birthday on Thanksgiving and we talked forever! It was so awesome! I miss her!
We sat around stress free all day on Thanksgiving and then we went to Ryan and Amanda's for dinner! It was so tasty!!!! Lauren made the fruit salad, dessert and potatoes! Helped her mama with lots of stuff!
| Ryan, Andrew, Lauren on their phones. Kevon watching football and Lanny is in the other room watching football. Thought this was a funny picture! |
Well, gotta pick up David and his girls in 45 minutes so I best run! Just wanted to get these posted. Have a great Sunday! Go Seahawks!!!!! Monday Night Football!






















1 comment:
What a fun Thanksgiving! I know that you enjoyed your Family:) Great pictures! Hugs coming your way dear friend!
Post a Comment