WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Friday, December 7, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOIS!!!!!

Happy birthday to my sister!!!!!  Lois turned 60 today!  I cannot believe it!  We are all getting so old!  I love my sister.  She is an awesome person and friend!



Lois was a daddy's girl for sure!
Lois and her mama
Lois with her family






Lois laughing with other sister!
Yesterday was a boring day. Just a quiet day.  Didn't do much of anything.  I worked on the puzzle. It is getting pretty hard now. Had a shock last night. May not be a big deal to you....but Toby will not lay with the cat....but I caught them like this!
Toby doesn't look that comfortable getting up with the cat...he is licking his lips. But he's never got up there when the cat is up there before!
Then later I noticed the cat taking up the whole bed!!!!!
Well, I am over at Lauren's this morning. Papa picked up donuts for the kids and she is reading to me.  She is a bit behind!  She is suppose to read 30 minutes every day. After taking her to school we are going to pick up another box of presents delivered to Walmart! I guess I will wrap when I get home.

1988 Chritmas cookies!
I hope you have a wonderful day today! And weekend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's nice to have sisters to love on, and especially if they can live near you!!! Happy Birthday Lois..Ya'll have fun at the Cookie Exchange! :-) :-)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14