WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I always seem to mention the cat.


What have I been up to?  Let's see. Nothing. Papa had jury duty. It was about a punk 20 year old that thinks he is beyond the law. It all started him going 60 and a 50 and a ticket would have been the end of it. But the kid wouldn't give the officer information or his license, etc.... would only crack his window, and had 3 guns on him. So he was arrested for resisting arrest. Then he served as his own lawyer and really made a fool of himself.   They didn't have to deliberate long.  Sure wasted tax dollars too.

The cat is fine. Making an appointment this week to get him neutered.  I am so hoping it will tame the beast. Something needs to.  He attacks for no reason. I think we are getting a real cat tree.  He's been good about the Christmas tree. He loses interest after awhile so I really don't want to spend too much on a cat tree.  Papa sure loves this animal.  He sits in his chair and puts his blanket on and the cat jumps up there and starts sucking on the blanket. Then walks in a circle and curls up on papas chest and goes to sleep. Every day they do this routine.

Right now we are having trouble keeping the cat in the house. It seems like every time the door is open he bolts out. Doesn't go far....but it is a pain.

We haven't seen too much of Jael.  She spends a lot of time at school and with Andrew. They brought Lauren here for dinner on Thursday.  Our best moments are in the morning when I take her to Andrew's...then he takes her to school.

Not much going on lately.  Of course the news out of Connecticut was horrifying! I cannot even wrap my head around it.  I thought about my kids.... the kids from my school.  Most of them are in Kindergarten now.  I cried.  I could help but think about how little and wonderful these precious little souls are.... and how helpless. As a teacher you get very protective. I cannot imagine what the teachers went through. I cannot imagine what anybody at that school thought...if they even had time to think.  I am soooo sad. Not only myself but the whole country.  I feel this was worse than any crime in history.....because they are just babies!


Well.... I am getting tired. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend and keep praying for those families that are grieving.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Cute little kitty! It looks like Papa is enjoying his new friend:)

I am just sick about the shooting, such a senseless act of evil! I am praying for all of the families and the entire town affected!

BIG hugs to you my friend!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14