Yesterday: I started the day decorating the tree. I figured if the tree could set up there without the cat bothering it (I moved it to the den) I could decorate it. I put lights on it and then I put our little stockings, our elves, and bows on the tree. Nothing sparkling or breakable. It doesn't look like our normal tree.... but I love it anyway.
I love these trees! Aren't they pretty???
I took Jael to the Dollar store and Walmart. Then we went to Subway so she could eat and we visited for a while. It was nice. She is a sweet girl. Then we went to Amanda's and talked, ate popcorn, and then I left. Came home and papa made the best meatloaf. It was good. Num. Fell asleep early in the chair ...I was sooo out of it when papa woke me up to go to bed. Kind of wish when I am that far gone....he would just cover me up and let me be. lol! And I told him so in different words.
Tomorrow: My house is still clean. I could do some more in the two bedrooms tomorrow. Shouldn't take too long. Well, maybe the toyroom might. I need to throw things out so it can't get dirty as fast. Makes sense, right?
Well, I might go for a nap. Got up at 5 a.m. Hope you have a great Sunday!
Sunday
Wet and windy
H 49° L45°
Periods of rain. Gusty south winds.
Monday
Showers
H 50° L43°
Mostly cloudy with showers.
Tuesday
Heavy rain
H 53° L45°
Another round of heavy rain and gusty winds.
Wednesday
Showers
H 46° L40°
Scattered showers hang on. Much cooler.
Thursday
Showers
H 45° L37°
A few showers.




2 comments:
Sounds like a VERY good day. **I'm glad the grinch kitty is behaving!! (I forgot to tell you I love your Christmas peep header.) :-) Have a good night Joyce! (hug)
What a fun time at your house:) Sounds like Church day was a great thing! Have a blessed week, great job on the eating habits!!!! HUGS!
Post a Comment