WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween, Happy birthday, helping move....good week!

It's been almost a week. I am not very good at keeping this up to date. It is suppose to be like my journal but I can't even keep it going.  I will try to remember the past week.  I do better if I go backwards.
Today was sinus day. Yuk. Woke up feeling awful with a headache and popping ears. It's got to be my sinus's. So I took Nyquil and it knocked me out for 5 hours. I loved it. I really did! I didn't want to wake up. But I knew it wouldn't be good for me tonight.
It is ALWAYS nice to wake up to kids in the house! This morning it was Dylan and Patrick!!!  I think they enjoyed their over-nighter. Dylan slept in the den and Pat slept in the toyroom. We switched the clocks back but I was so surprised they went to bed earlier than I thought they would. They went to the beach last night. It was dark and they said it was so peaceful down there. I really didn't see them much. They ate pizza in the toyroom last night but we did have breakfast together. lol!  Teenagers.  Nice that they love me. They really do.
Karla took this pic a couple months ago of Dylan and Patrick. They are friends and cousin who live on opposite sides of the state. They like to get together.
Yesterday was a busy day.  We started out with the move. I drove Lauren home and then went and got Jael (Andrew's friend). We went to get donuts and chocolate milk at Albertson's for the work crew. We went to Lois's and helped pack things on to the truck. It took 3 loads. But they got all the big stuff.  Helping them were: Lanny, Kevon, Don & Heather, all her boys, Karla and Dylan, Andrew, Jael, and me. Don really appreciated it.










It was fun!

Then I lost Jael.....she went with Andrew and Dylan rode with me. We picked up Papa and then we went to Tara's for Jordy's 15th birthday party!












 It was a nice party.  I was starving for pizza so it was goooooood!  So were the cupcakes.  Got to see Kevon, Don & Heather and boys, Jael, Andrew, Amanda, Joel & Karla and kids, of course Tara's family, Brad's parents, Jo's boyfriend, Jay & Kristen, and the neighbor boy, Zac.  Quite a crowd!!!!

Friday Lauren spent the night.  She woke up at 3 in the morning!!!! She was so excited to get her day going! She went with her bff and mom, Brit to Seattle. They went to the Hyatt (one of the nicest hotels in Seattle) and had a luxury day and night!!! Haven't sure how it went but I am sure it was great!!!!

In case any of you remember.....here is my buddy Makoa on Halloween! Little cowboy!

Here was Andrew in costume... he was Matty Mullins ....rock star. Here he is:
I think Andrew did pretty good.   And what was really cool was Matty Mullins text Andrew's and told him he liked his costume!!!!! Pretty cool for Andrew!

Thursday I went and had breakfast with Nell.  Where andrew works. It was a tad expensive!!!! Taste ok though! Then I got called to go work at the school!  First time I have been called to Wolfle in ages. I worked as a "preschool teacher assistant"! Surprise!!!! lol!  However, the majority of the kids were special needs. Cute kids.

Friday I did nothing but try to get over sinus headache.

Wednesday was Halloween....Gregory was the only one who came by. But it was so rainy and nasty out!!!! Nice Halloween storm....ruined a lot of kids trick or treating. Too bad.

I think I am pretty caught up. Only two days and all the election ads are over.  I am so happy to have it over. I will be happier if we don't have to continue on the road of the past four years. For sure!

Have a great week ahead! <3 p="p">

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14