WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, August 27, 2012

It's gonna be an Ella Day!!!!

I knew you were all waiting to hear..... Andrew's last night was Snow Cones!!!! Or Slow-cones as he called them. I think working at the fair was a good experience for him. But he is a teenager and everything seems to be a big negative to them.  I am sad they had to grow up. I didn't want the alternative...but I miss them when they were younger and funner and we spent more time together sharing fun and laughs. Now I have the girls for that....but I still miss the boys. And what am I to do when the girls grow up? hmm

I am excited for today...Monday. Ella is coming over and spending the day with us! I miss that little munchkin so much! I miss all the kids but a few more. I called her mom last night and she said Ella really misses me and talks about me all the time. Warms my heart....so of course I invited her over for the day!  She loves my family so I will try to get it so she can see them too. Lauren spent the night since Andrew had an ASB sleepover last night....so she is pretty excited to see Ella Bella!


I miss my job. Kind of wish I had cut down to part time instead of left all together. But I did what I felt was right for me at the time.  I loved teaching. After all the time of saying "but I'm not a teacher"....I found myself loving it!

Don't know what we're doing today....but I am hoping to have her a bit more than just today. They start school next week!  There are a few more kids I want to see before they go off to kindergarten....like Jack, Benji and Monica! And I miss Cedric and Fendi and even William and Eli! lol! I guess I just miss them all.

Well.... best start cleaning. We have to go to the store and clean house and we should be good for the day. Lauren and I got to sleep fairly early last night. Fell to sleep reading. So she should be waking up pretty soon!

Hope your day is full of sunshine!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh how fun that will be:) I bet Ella misses you just as much as you miss her! Enjoy your day with her, take some pictures for me! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14