WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

what a difference a day makes....

I am home sick today,, that never happens. I have had a headache since yesterday. Don't know if it is a tension headache or what....feeling bunk. It isn't my blood pressure....checked it today and it is actually good which shocked me with all that is going on at work. Let me fill you in a bit...MY JOB SUCKED YESTERDAY!
I was lied to....as you know I was called me in Friday and told they were eliminating my position (Site Supervisor) and hiring a Director because Terry couldn't do it anymore.  So I was fine with it....wasn't much to my job anyway because they had me as a full time teacher the past 9 months.  Joanna really wanted me to stay on as teacher .... she said I am an asset to the center with knowing so many people in the community etc... Anyway... so the new lady Ms. Arlene came in yesterday. She sits down to talk with me and tells me her position is Site Supervisor. I say WHAT? They lied to me.  She said "No, they just shift people around to see what works best." whatever.  Then she goes on to explain how I am now low man on the totem pole.  That isn't what bothered me the most. It is that she hung out in my class all day taking notes... and bossing MY kids around.  She told one he had to sleep with his shoes on. Later she asked Teresa who told her that they didn't ....so she apologized to me. She didn't know. duh. She apparently didn't know I knew what was going on. She also upset a couple of my kids by taking their lego toys apart, correcting them ....even to the point of jumping in front of me and undermining my authority. Didn't like it AT ALL! She tried her best to make us feel inferior to her....undermine us.... and treat us like we were stupid.  Worse day at work ever. I went in my van during 2nd break and cried! I was so frustrated and hurt!  I have been devoted to that school.  I built that school back up! It was a wreck before I got there and I tripled the number of kids in my class!  Marcey recognizes it....but I will never get credit from anyone else.  The are too busy patting their own backs and taking credit for the hard word I put in.  I am done.  That was my day.  Cry and stop, cry and stop.  It sucks.  Just in case you were curious. I need prayer!!!!  I am glad to be home today. I couldn't even breathe yesterday. I felt like I was going to hypervetilate.  I just wish I knew what God wants me to do. I need to spend some time in prayer and in the Word today.  
My heart is breaking for the kids. I love them. I don't want to see them hurt.

Lauren and Maddie spent the night. Maddie is awake...it is 8:20 and she is watching Tangled and eating a bowl of cereal. Who knows when Lauren will get up. She is comfy cozy. :D  Papa is getting ready to call the Kia dealer to get an appointment for his car to get all tuned and stuff.  
I was so happy the girls were here last night....even though I was upset they always make me laugh!

I hope I didn't depress you with this post. Just keeping it real about my life. Ups and downs for all of us. I know you'll be praying for me.  Love you guys!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I am soooo sorry that you don't feel good! I pray that today will be better!! I hope the work issue gets resolved. No need for the new lady to make everyone feel like they don't matter:(. Love you and I'll be praying for the situation and your headache.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14