Today my husband turned 63! Next year he get's to sing "When I'm 64!" We had a pretty boring day. None of the kids are around so couldn't really do anything with family. So we went and cleaned out my office and desk! What fun! Yesterday I was told at work they were hiring a woman to be our new director. We really need a director. We have one but she was also for M & M Kids which stretched her to far. No one and everyone has been running our school. It will be nice to have one person to go to. I was hired for Site Coordinator...but I never had the legal qualifications to be a director according to the state. Then my title was changed to Site Supervisor. Though I still wasn't sure what my job description was. lol! I was moved into the teacher position, too. Now I just get to be a teacher. I am hoping it will be great.... I won't have to worry about anything but focusing on the kids. That is what I need to do right now. I have no idea what the new director is like. She used to work there and everyone says she is wonderful. Sad part is... I don't have my desk anymore. Or my office. Good news is.... my schedule will be changing and I won't have to close every stinking night anymore! :D
Anyway.... back to today. After breakfast we went and cleaned out the office. It went so much faster than I thought it would. Now I have to create an office here. Then I went to the library and picked up and turned in books. Papa went and got gas on the reservation and it was 3.37. That is a pretty big drop. Not getting excited....just know it will climb in no time. Usually does in the summer. Then we drove home in the pouring rain. It stopped and Papa bbq'd steaks that were so good.
Don't have much else to write about. Just will post pictures of my honey..... I really love him. Happy birthday, my love!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Life changes!
- Friday!
- what a difference a day makes....
- Happy Birthday Papa!!!!
- Walking without papers!
- Last day of school!!!! Let the horns honk and the ...
- Happy Birthday Libby!!!!
- Monday, monday and a family of stars!!!!!!!!!!!!
- school for us, school for him...I like mine better.
- camping again!!!!
- Happy Birthday Patrick!!!!
- School and Camping....and summer coming!!!!!!
-
▼
June
(12)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:
Happy birthday Papa!!! Hope it all works out at work;). Love you!!!
Awwwww.. is that his baby pic? such a cutie pie...Hope he has a whole weekend of happy celebrations..... That change in your job sounds good. More hands-on with the kids...LESS office and Admin. work. yay... :-) We had POURING rain here with brilliant lightning and thunder last night...argh...but we needed it!! (just lost a lot of sleep.) Do you have a Sam's Club there?? ...their prices always seem the best - paid 3.32 this past week which is way below all the other places. Have a great weekend, Joyce! (what's left of it) xoxoxo
Post a Comment