Today is my little sister's birthday! I won't say her age... she looks forever young. I love my sis. She is kind and helpful and loves her family. Where I was more of an organizer....Libby is the caretaker of the family. I love her so much and want to wish her the best birthday ever!!! If I could give her one present it would be mom calling her to sing her happy birthday. But I can't so I will have to do it. Poor Libby. Happy birthday sis!!!!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!!!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Life changes!
- Friday!
- what a difference a day makes....
- Happy Birthday Papa!!!!
- Walking without papers!
- Last day of school!!!! Let the horns honk and the ...
- Happy Birthday Libby!!!!
- Monday, monday and a family of stars!!!!!!!!!!!!
- school for us, school for him...I like mine better.
- camping again!!!!
- Happy Birthday Patrick!!!!
- School and Camping....and summer coming!!!!!!
-
▼
June
(12)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!

LIBBY+1.jpg)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your Sister! I hope it was a wonderful day! Have a blessed day dear friend! HUGS!
Post a Comment