WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Snow, my birthday month, Rhonda!


So it is finally April.  Or already April...depending on how you look at it. I just can't believe I am turning 59 this month.  I am kind of struggling with it.  I know it is just a number... but it is a high number. lol!

TODAY:

Well, it is the first of April.  And I did do my first April Fool's Prank...to my facebook and to Lauren by saying it is snowing!!!!  And it is...in the mountains! 10 inches and still snowing.  lol! I even put up these pictures in my facebook.  The first one is 3 years old and the 2nd one is a conglomerations of different dates.  Oh....I am so funny. Lauren didn't think so.


We have nothing going on. Absolutely nothing.  Which is fine by me.  I didn't sleep well last night. So much on my mind.  Too much on my mind.  All I can do is pray about this divorce Ryan and Amanda are going through.  Things always get ugly before they get better, I guess. Just praying. There is so much to say that I cannot post.  Things I don't  understand.  Things I don't like. Things that are breaking my heart.  I can't understand what happened...yet I do. It's hard not to be able to write what is so heavy on my heart and mind. I know I can write anything I want on my own blog but yet I won't.

YESTERDAY:

I got my van back yesterday! Highlight of my day!  Our friend, Craig, put a new wheel bearing and hub on my van.  I drove it....and smiled. It has been so long since I have driven it. It was awesome. I am so thankful for Craig. He is a great mechanic.

Lanny had his ultrasound yesterday.  I thought it was suppose to be on his chest but it was on his stomach area.  What bothers me is the doctor didn't even tell him about it, that it was going to be done, and what for.  So I don't know what to expect.  But it is done.
Lauren was sick and home from school.  Went and visited her for a bit on my way home.  Gave her some of my chicken from Red Apple.  It is soooo good. Andrew was there but I didn't get a chance to see him. Only stayed for a little bit.  Ryan stayed one more night.

TOMORROW: 

Rhonda's  birthday!!!  I would love to surprise her but Lanny already made an appointment for his shot tomorrow. They order the stuff and he can't change his appt.  Oh well.  Happy Birthday Rhonda!

Lot's of games.  Aly has one at home, Melvin has one at the fairgrounds and Jordy has one at Sequim.  That is about all that is going on in our world.


PRAYERS:

We found out after all the hospital stays and tests that Lanny's sister, Rhonda, has lung cancer.  They are treating her with chemo.  But it seems to be going in her body to different locations. Her brain, her knee, her stomach last year.  She needs lots of prayer. She still isn't walking well. 

Continued prayer for Lanny's family.  Still grieving the loss of his sister Paula.

Pray for calm decisions and ability to work together for the best interest of the kids for R & A.

Grandkids:
Healing for Lauren's cold.
Healing for Dylan's pneumonia.
Healing for Madi's anxiety issues.
Healing for Patrick's concussion.

Our friends Jake and Patty moved to Idaho and need a place to live. Prayer for the Lord to provide.

My friend, Cindy, asked for prayer for "a friend's grandson who was born 2 months early with complications. God stabilized him once but he took a turn for the worse overnight. I truly believe God is putting on my heart that he wants a massive amount of people praying for this little guy. I have been contacting as many churches as I can for their prayer chain and now I'm asking Facebook friends and associates to please pass the prayer on to churches, to friends and to take a minute to ask God for the this little guy.
God Bless you for helping."










1 comment:

Theresa said...

Pray more, worry less... YES, that's what helps me too! Have a blessed day and I will be praying for your list of prayer requests! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14