WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, January 12, 2015

sick again. what?????

I cannot believe this.  I am sick again.  The flu two weeks ago and now I have a cold.  It hit me yesterday morning when I woke up. Stuffy head, very sore throat, sniffles, etc.. I hope the year is going to get better.  So needless to say this will be short.

Seahawks beat the Panthers so I am thrilled with that!  It was a really good game.  Next we play Green Bay this Sunday!  Super bowl will probably be us and Patriots.  I think they will beat the Colts.

Lauren spent the night Friday and we had fun playing Disney games.  Of course, she beat me every time.  I love TiVo!  We can record what we want when we want because we can record up to 6 programs at once! Plus it has a Suggestion place where it records shows we might like.  We end up deleting half of them but some are worth keeping and watching. We are getting the hang of it and now using it is fun!  You can watch YouTube and play on it like we did Disney.  You can watch Netflex movies on it too!  Lots of fun.

I should have known I was getting sick. Everytime I am getting sick I am really weepy and emotional. I was really emotional on Saturday.  I get my feelings hurt when I am this way. I had them hurt, of course.  I will do everything I can possibly do to avoid hurting someones feelings. If I think it could hurt someone I don't do it.  But not everyone works that way. Some people just do what they want and screw others feelings. Hurtful.  I got into two conversations in the same day. Cried after both. I should have known I was getting sick.


I love watching cooking shows.  I am really enjoying  Worst Cooks in America.  This one guy just cracks me up!!!!

I found some relatives the other day.  That was cool.  They are like 2nd cousins or something. I recognized the last name Lekness from my childhood.  So I contacted my brother, Doug, and he confirmed we knew these people. He is older so he remembers more than I.  Pretty cool.  Mom would be excited.  Yesterday would have been mom and dad's anniversary! Happy anniversary to them!







Well...I hope you have a happy Monday!  Enjoy your week. I'll be dropping in tomorrow because it is Kevon's 37th birthday!!!  I was suppose to have him over here for his yearly sweet and sour chicken wings but with me not feeling well and him just getting over the flu...not a good idea.  Maybe this weekend we'll do it.  Love my boy. 

Adios!


1 comment:

Theresa said...

I am sorry you are feeling bad again! There are lots of things going around down here, I am trying to stay well! No offense on your Seahawks game:) If I go upstairs to finish watching something, that means I won't make it to the end! Your Parents are precious and celebrating in Heaven together! Love you dear Joyce, take care of yourself and Papa!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14