WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, January 15, 2015

blah, blah, blah

I won't be writing much today.  I am still sick.   For some reason I am so stinkin' tired and I can't seem to think when I am sick.  I am sick of being sick.  It started out with the flu on Christmas. Got better and then Sunday I was hit with a cold.

My calendar problem is settled. Finally.  Have one in both bathrooms. I have one for for our menu in the kitchen. And then, best of all, I have my calendar next to my chair.  It is a 3 year calendar and is amazing.  I keep dates on it and I have for looks I have the one Karla gave me! It is smaller and I can't write on it but it does have a picture of her family every month. I love it. Have I mentioned this before?  I feel like I did but with a fuzzy head it is hard to remember.

If anyone knows of a way to get rid of moles.... please let us know.

I just got up and vacuumed the house and washed a few windows.  Exhausted me but now I am going to watch blackish.  I love that show.  And the Middle.  Just started watching the Goldbergs. Karla said I would love it.

I made a screensaver of baby animals for my computer.  Here are a few of the animals.  So, so cute!







Notice I am bored and have nothing to talk about. Lauren went to the doctor and her ankle is sprained. She is on crutches which is miserable for school. It is weird because she is so smart and nice and yet hates school this year. Middle school. Lauren is even worse with crutches.

I don't have that much to say today. So I will quit.  Have a great day!


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Dear Joyce, I pray that you feel ALL better soon and STAY ALL better! Love the pictures of the little animals:) Sending BIG HUGS and Get Well Wishes and Prayers your way!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14