WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Let it go, and Happy Birthdays!!!!


I don't have a lot to write about except my sugar levels are finally starting to go down.  Now they are going to put Papa on insulin in the evening at a low dose. He has to check it in the morning and have a shot in the evening.  Beth told us yesterday that they probably shouldn't have taken me off a certain pill when they added my insulin because that is probably why it took so long for numbers to go down.  They aren't going to do it with papa. We are on the road to healing. Yay!  I know I am feeling better finally!

With my new positive health  I am having a new positive attitude!  Lately I have been feeling hurt by a family members. I can't let this happen anymore.  I cannot let people control my feelings because of their actions or emotions. I am such a people pleaser! If I feel like I did something wrong it crushes me. I want everyone to feel happy and loved!  I can't please everyone no matter how hard I try.  So instead of taking it all personally and making it about me.... I am going to do this: LET IT GO! Let go and Let God work on peoples hearts.

That being said, I am going to let negative thinking go. I'm not going to worry about what others are doing or not doing. I don't need the worry. God can handle them.  I am going to be a positive thinker and I am not going to complain every day about things I cannot change. Especially Facebook negativity!!!! Yay me!


Well, my poor grandsons.  Patrick hurt his knee a week or so ago and had to go to emergency.  He had to have an MRI yesterday and they will find out today what the outcome is.  Then the other day Parker and Jared were playing and Jared got his finger jammed and had to go to emergency and has to go see an orthopedic surgeon soon.  Poor Heather.  Keep this family in your prayers, please? She has 4 energetic boys!

Grand daughter Lauren made 1st chair in band. She just started and it doing pretty good!  They learned "This Old Man" and she is the only one that figured out it is the same tune to Barney's "I Love You, You Love Me.". haha!

Today is my friend's birthday. Her name is Marcey.   I miss her. I haven't seen her in over a year!

Tomorrow is my friend from over 43 years, Ronnie Todd's birthday!  He's been like a brother to me!


And we have a very special day tomorrow!!! Our son, Ryan, is turning 37 years old! I hate we can't celebrate with him this year. :(  Praying he has a wonderful day (even at work) and his relationship with God draws closer and closer.  Love him so much!!!!








Love you, guy!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Theresa said...

I am happy to hear that you guys are getting your diabetes under control! My family is full of diabetics and it is hard to live with but possible! Your attitude adjustment will be good for your heart! As you know, I try to always be positive... even when things are going bad! It just feels better that way! God is in control and we just have to let him take over:) Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way! Hope your Grandson heals quickly and that Ryan has a wonderful birthday!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14