WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCRUFF!!!!

Today is Scruffy's 6th birthday!  First one we get to celebrate with him!  I have grown to love this boy so much you can't imagine! He is my buddy and totally devoted to me! He protects me from the cat and papa. He doesn't even like us hugging!  He never bites, but he growls.  He growls when he plays with papa all the time. He isn't territorial but acts like he is with his rubber bone. But he likes you to take it from him. He is so funny!  If I get up and leave the room he is my shadow. No matter where I go. When I make the bed he gets on it and tries to stop me and barks and wags his tail. He won't go to bed until I do. He sleeps next to me. If I stick my leg out in the night because I am hot, he will start licking my leg. It is so funny. I'm for love and Papa is for play and walking and feeding. I don't think he will steal this dogs affection from me. Scruffy is obsessed with me. Seriously. Happy birthday my sweet baby boy!!!!

Lauren went to her first Christian Youth Conference and came back closer to God and she said "Full of Jesus!!!!!"  She loved it! She loved being with all her friends and brother. It is awesome to see her growing in the Lord. God is so faithful and works in ways that amaze me.  She came and spent the night with us Saturday.  Grandkids don't stay as much as they used to. They grew up. Which makes me sad but I totally understand. I was young once. lol!  Well, best go watch my Cutthroat Kitchen. We love this show. Papa and I both watch cooking competition shows. We love them!!!  Have a great week!!!!!


1 comment:

Theresa said...

I remember when Scruffy joined your family:) Sweet puppy! My Grandkids grew up too, they seldom come... I go to them! Enjoy your day dear friend, sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14