WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Busy and beautiful week with Senior Prom

It has been a busy and beautiful week!  Pay day so we went grocery shopping and paid the bills. Not that it is so beautiful but since it is only once a month it is nice when it comes. We try to go out to eat and we went to breakfast at Elmer's in Poulsbo. It is a fairly new restaurant and they make pretty good food. I had french toast and sausage. Nummy.

Thursday was busy. Lauren spent the night on Wednesday and helped me take the animals to the groomers.  The cat had his nails done and Scruffy had it all done (bath, haircut and nails).
before

before
after

Doesn't he clean up nice????
Got Lauren to school on time too!  Swift Plumbing came and fixed our faucet...gave us new ones! My shower works awesome now! So happy!  I love Swift Plumbing! I love Cal and Bev!

That night Lauren had a game. Lauren plays 3rd base most of the time.



Friday Papa went and had the oil changed in the car.  I took lunch to Lauren and the girls. I love doing that soooo much! We all laugh and have the best time!  There are a lot more girls than this but these are the ones I caught before they left for recess.  Lauren's besties! Love these girls!!!!!!
Lauren's besties Suzanne, Lauren, Kate, Natalia and Kayla.
That night Lauren had another game! It was on B field (the only field with night lights).  Lauren pitched for the first time.  She didn't want to do it but she did. And she did really good.  This video doesn't show it but she did good.

I don't know who was more nervous...Lauren or her Papa!


Lauren came home with us after the game. We didn't get home until 10!  Slept pretty good.

Saturday was busy too. Papa took Lauren to her game while Amanda helped Andrew get ready for Prom.  His friend came, Giulia (pronounced Julia) came up from Florida with her mom and sister for prom. She is a sweety.  


The pictures I am posting are some I took, Amanda took and Annie took.









Lauren really wanted to be there for the pictures but she had a game. Andrew and Giulia said a greeting for her.  So sweet.







This one is Andrew with two of his best friends Vicky and Mary! They have gone through a long four years being best friends.
My niece Alyssa (David's daughter) went with her boyfriend and I got these pictures off facebook. She is so beautiful!!!


She is so beautiful and reminds me of my mama. 

We went to Lauren's game. Papa, Tara and her family were all there already.  Lauren did really good. The other team outplayed them (they seemed much bigger and only had 8 players. I think they were from Gig Harbor).  Lauren was only up two times and the second hit was quite the wallop. But it ended up being a fly ball. :(  So proud of her.  Uncle Brad thought she did good too!

Got home and papa made burgers while I watched our Family Funniest Video.  Trying to figure out how to put it on the computer to share. I smiled the whole time and cried a bit too. Weird to see mom, dad and Donnie on the video. And the kids as teens, grandkids as babies. What a blessing that video is. My cousin Bob made the DVD from a video I made.  I lost mine but Tara still had a copy.  Great evening. 

I should go to church today but we are just chilling with the dog today.  Praying for Marshall. He is Theresa and Cindy's brother, Kelly and Suzanne's dad (they all live in Georgia and have become dear friends and blessings to me and I love them all).  He is in ICU and have had trouble with diabetes. He needed a miracle.  Doing better now.  Still praying.

Going to be a busy week of games. But the weather is suppose to be awesome!!!! Can't wait! We love our sunshine!  Hope you all have a great week filled with sunshine, laughter and love!!!!


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Beautiful prom pictures:) I just love seeing those smiles, I know they had fun!

Thank you for praying for my brother! He is improving daily, truly a miracle! Prayers are being answered all over the place!

Love you my friend, enjoy your day!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14