WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Quick post for a Sunday!

Oh my, it has been well over a week since I have posted.  Right now I am in the process of planning and packing for our road trip. It is going to be so much fun! I am so excited. We are taking kids which always make it funner!!!! (if there is such a word).  I realized the kids are getting older and i am losing time to spend with them. They grow up on their own. My kids stopped vacationing with me ages ago...unless it is camping. Then they come if they can. But already Andrew is too busy to come with us. So we are grabbing Dylan (who shockingly is coming) who is sitting up front with Papa. (co-pilot)

and Maddie (who is taking middle seats with me)

and Lauren is taking the back with the Scruffy!!!

We got it all planned out I hope.  Buying a few groceries for the trip but that is about it! Can't wait to see the Pacific Ocean!!!!

This past week has been interesting. Lots of rain so we didn't get to go to one game. Well, Lauren and I physically went to Alyssa's game but it was cancelled, too.

There was school only 3 days last week. Lucky kids.  Maddie stayed here a night last weekend. She is so pretty. We went to the Learning Tree. She loves that store. It kind of makes me sad. It is where I would go and spend lots of money for preschool supplies when I taught.

Lauren got her birthday present from her mom...highlights.  They are so pretty I want some!!!!



Well, it is Sunday and I have to start getting ready.  Going to Tara's today to visit with her and my grand daughters and see Heather and the boys!  Lovin' seein' some grandbabies!!!!!

Have a great week! I will try to post.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sounds like you are going to be smiling and having lots of fun:) Can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy:)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14