We have been superbowl champions for 4 days now and I just got a chance to post. Quite an amazing week this has been. Truly amazing. It is a dream come true. The Seahawks first year was in 1976 and I remember these past 38 years and loved the Seahawks since day one. We have gone through the coaches, the awesome players over the years, the fields, and it has been a great experience to get to the superbowl and win it. And then win it by so many points! It is nice we won because of talent on the part of our offense, defense and special teams. The officials did not help us or hurt us. We are the most penalized team in the NFL this year and during this game and still won. I want to post some pictures of our week in Seattle!
 |
| QB Russell Wilson...a dream come true. |
 |
| Our coach, Pete Carroll, deserved this. |
Our family was pretty excited and love the Seahawks game too in different locations!!!! (pictures stolen from facebook with no permission from anyone)
 |
| Kevon, Ryan and Amanda |
 |
| Karla, Maddie, Joel, Dylan and friends! |
 |
| Parker, Heather, Don, Patrick (the only traiter and Bronco fan), Jared and Joshua |
Wednesday was the big parade in Seattle. They estimate over 700,000 fans were there! Karla, Joel, Dylan and Grace went. Took them twice as long to get to the ferry and the ferries were packed to capacity! Craziness!
 |
| Marshawn Lynch throwing Skittles to the crowd. They were throwing them back too! He was at the beginning of the parade! |
 |
| Cam carried the trophy! |
 |
| so many people!!!! |
 |
| Seahawks bus bringing them to the parade! |
 |
| Marshawn Lynch...our amazing running back |
 |
| So many people catching the ferry. And this doesn't even show the thousand and thousands of people that came from this side of the water. |
 |
| Richard Sherman holding the trophy! |
 |
| Coach Pete Carroll and his wife |
 |
| Russell Wilson |
 |
| Grace and Dylan on way to parade |
 |
| Joel, Dylan and Grace waiting for the ferry |
 |
| Seattle fans are amazing! The city went all out. Seahawk colors everywhere, 12th man flag flying and hanging everywhere (in windows, off our bridge, on the ferries, off car antennas, and off the space needle! The team carries the flag everywhere too! |
 |
| owner Paul Allen |
 |
| Golden Tate |
 |
| Our City! |
The team loves the #12! There has been no city that has made the fans part of the team like the Seahawks! The loudest and loyalist!
 |
| My nephew Sean showing the new Seahawk plane! (He works at boeings) |
Well, the dog won't get off my lap and it is difficult to reach over to type with him here. haha. I know I could put him down, but I won't. I will type more later. I hope you enjoyed this site and our experience a little bit.
1 comment:
I know you guys are VERY proud of your Seahawks! I watched the game, well about half of it... I watched the ceremonies and the fabulous return of the Seahawks to Seattle! That is ONE loved team! The game got out of hand and I knew they were gonna win:) Enjoy this time with all of the celebrations! BIG HUGS from Georgia!
Post a Comment