This afternoon I went out and got on the exercise bike and watched the cat play outside. He climbed up in the tree and couldn't get down. He eventually did but he had to learn. Papa almost got the ladder. It has been so sunny today and a bit chilly. But a great day to walk or ride my bike! And a great day for a softball game! Which is what we are doing tonight! Maddie has a game and I think it will stay dry tonight. Hope it is warm. Probably sit out in the outfield again. It is nice out there. Those bleachers freeze my bottom and I can't see to get it warm again! lol!
Well, I have been doing pretty good at the piano. I will get this and play a Christmas song this year! Do you think everyone will stand around my keyboard and sing carols with me?
I don't either....but it was a nice thought. They can hear me play and sing! haha! That might change their mind.
I also wrote my first story yesterday. Kind of stinks. Not that great but it is my first time! I started a web site where parents can take their laptop and read to their kids a nightie night story. Hopefully they always have a moral and end on a happy note. The link is http://bedtimestorieswiththekiddos.blogspot.com/ and is also linked to the left on my blog here. You can check it out if you'd like. At least I am trying!
Did some cleaning today. Went through my shoe bins. Getting rid of some and I found a lot of my flip flops! I can tell it is spring time! Papa has been sitting outside much more.... sometimes on the front porch with just Toby and sometimes on the back porch with the cat. He just loves sitting outside. Of course, so far this week he has washed both vehicles inside and outside, mowed the front and back yard, cut down some trees and bushes, and puttered in the garage for hours. He keeps himself very busy. Plus he walks Toby every day!
Guess I am going to watch Revolution with Papa. Keep all the families and people who have been impacted and hurt by the terrible attack in Boston. Oops I guess we aren't watching it. It was pre-empted because of the tragedy. Ok then. We are watching Hawaii Five-0 instead. Then going to the ball game. Have a blessed night!


.jpg)


1 comment:
Hope today will start out better:) Can't wait to hear you play a tune on that Piano! Have a blessed day, HUGS!
Post a Comment