![]() |
| Papa loves this guy....i find him so annoying! |
| from our driveway.... a rose bush and the snowball tree! |
| papa buried the bird feeder in a new spot. the birds love it! |
| This side is full of roots and so we have wood and an old nest there. Papa has to work on it but ran out of time this weekend. He has lots of time coming up! |
| Rose bush |
| It is looking so nice!!!! |
| I love the wild flowers and bushes we have in there too! |
| The ferns make it so green in there! |
| There are a few huckleberry bushes and some tall weeds that bloom into beautiful flowers! See our bear on the stump? |
| Our hanging baskets! There are weeds growing out from under the deck but they will be flowers! |
| Dahlia's for papa.... carnations for me! |
It will look so nice for papa's retirement party!!! The party is 4 and a half weeks away! Wow! I'm so excited for him!
Well... back to work today. Best go get ready! I hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless! xoxo

1 comment:
Beautiful flowers dear Joyce! You know I am drawn to flowers like a butterfly or a bumble bee:)
Hope your day at work was a wonderful one! Rest when you get home!
Papa will enjoy his retirement, I feel sure! Marc sure is enjoying his!
Have a blessed evening! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment