WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not posting until Thursday night? I am late!!!

I am still here!  Just got real lazy today. Caught up on some tv shows so I could delete them this morning.  Cleaned a bit.  Didn't log on to my computer until later this afternoon... then spent time cropping pics to put on facebook.  Now it is almost 7 pm. Seems like I haven't written forever!

This has been the best week with the grandkids.... with a money wrench or two thrown it.  First the furnace breaking down.. Then yesterday I got a speeding ticket.  I am going to fight this one. I don't think I was speeding. I never fought a ticket before but I am sure I am right.  The guy was a jerk too. Kitsap County sheriff named D Andersson.  Sound Swedish. Figures.  Anyway... I drove a back road on 288th out to get gas on the reservation.  There are whee-hills but I was going up hill almost at the end of the road... he was ahead of me and pulled over and then waited for me.  No radar... in front of me! How could he know I was speeding?  Dylan said I wasn't... maybe 5 over but not 11 over! He wrote me a ticket for 6 over... $124.00 later!!!! I was not happy. I cried.  Dylan, Lauren and Maddie were with me. Picked up Andrew and ranted and raved until he told me to stop. Called papa and cried. He was nice... but of course I had to hear about it. The worst thing is with the accident and now the ticket... I have lost all power to be a backseat driver. I have no leg to stand on. Tomorrow will test me big time because we have to go to Bremerton so Papa can get his Echo-cardiogram done. I might as well duct tape my mouth shut now!!!!

Andrew must have felt sorry for me. He did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen and got me something to eat and drink. Soooo sweet.  Lauren kept hugging me and telling me how sorry she was that I got a ticket.  Really sweet too.... but I would just forget about it and she would remind me again. lol!


In the afternoon me, Andrew and Dylan played hangman. It has some pretty hard words! It is the same game Dylan and I played a while back. We had fun! Smart us!!!

Playing school... my student Elizabeth. I was Ms. Mamikins.

My other star student, Leigh.





I showed them how to write a poem and here Maddie Leigh is laughing at what she is writing.

And she has Lauren Elizabeth laughing!!!

Later they played with Gregory

Greg hid... embarrassed about playing with the dolls?
I forgot to mention Maddie and Lauren made posters (pictures) and sold them! They made $2.50 each! They set up a stand on the road. Not much traffic for a weekday.  This guy and girl did stop and buy two. Then they went and hit up our 4 neighbors.  Only one didn't buy... the old lady I thought for sure would. Weird. They did great though. I watched them and were so proud of them.

We went to the grocery store and also the dollar store.  Stopped and got pops and sat in the parking lot scarfing on chicken. We were hungry! lol!

It was an entertaining day. Andrew, Dylan and I also watched "Yes Dear" an old sitcom.... I love it. We watched 2 episodes and were all laughing.
One of my favorite comedies! I started watching the reruns again and remembered why I loved this show! Makes me laugh... especially Greg!!!!
Well... I hope tomorrow goes good.  A bit nervous but 1. I am not driving... 2. Papa is in God's hands and the test will be fine. So I shouldn't be nervous... I'm in control of nothing!

Have a great Thursday night and Friday! xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh Honey, NOT a ticket... bless your little heart, hope you win at court! Can't they just work on REAL criminals and leave us Grannies alone:)

Sounds like you are having a wonderful week with the kids! I know that they AND their Parents KNOW how fortunate they are to have you!

Let me know how the doctor appt goes, God is in complete control!

Love you bunches, Me:)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14