It is almost 11 a.m. and I am just getting on here! I've been busy with my other blog... my history! It was fun today remembering televisions shows I watched as a kid! And all the theme songs I remember! lol! If you want to check it out... http://joyceslifein1year.blogspot.com/ It is so fun I did one for my mom and Lanny too.
I am going to get up and rearrange some furniture in a minute. (I will wear shoe's papa!!!) I need to say hi to ya'll first! I don't miss a day!
Please pray for Andrew today. He is down. Not sure why... maybe after birthday blues... I don't know. I've been praying for him. I hate getting that way. It happens to all of us where there is really nothing wrong.. just feeling blah. He had a great birthday though. Lots of birthday wishes on facebook, texts, email, and the list goes on! His mom made his favorite dinner... pulled pork! Num! I made nothing for dinner! Kitsap County Sheriff Steve Boyer even posted a greeting on my facebook for him!
Well, I got to get going before my getter upper goes off and goes away! I remember my dad always saying "It's getting about that time." every morning to wake us up. And he used to say "It's 6 of one, half dozen of the other." all the time. Memories are really hitting me today. That is a good thing!
Sorry I am so boring lately. If you have trouble sleeping ... visit my blog! Hey... there is where I can make some money! I will charge insomniacs to visit my blog! lol! Have a great day all! xoxo
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(319)
-
▼
March
(31)
- Not posting until Thursday night? I am late!!!
- Waking up to kids.... feels sweet!
- grandkids make me smile... other people... not so ...
- Our slumber party!
- Hammock is out... Spring is here!
- Busy Friday...
- Mama time
- I love babies!!!!
- Denied, attack, accident... but I am blessed.
- To be sure of you....
- Just another manic monday....
- Monkey bread and Monkey butt?
- ahhhh.... loving the sun!!!!
- I am so tired today!
- Dutch boy, baby boy and birthdays!
- What? I can't remember!
- Taking care of business....or catching up on TV?
- Our Sunday!
- Mac attacked without going to McDonalds!
- A crazy fun house!
- What an earthquake!!!!!
- Joyce for Mayor
- My mama stresses me out
- Not a cheerful as i started out.... lol!
- Loving the beach
- I really love my life!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER, DOUGLAS!!!! LOVE YOU!
- It is what it is.... right? All about Lanny and Mom!
- 11 hours late posting!!! crazy!
- HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!!
- No pics .... just boredom! lol
-
▼
March
(31)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Oh Joyce, some days are just more exciting than others for ALL of us! I am not sleepy after reading your blog, so try something else to make money:) I hope Andrew will feel better! Did he get his learner's license? That would make him feel better if he hasn't gotten it yet!
Love you bunches my friend! BIG HUGS!
Checking In to Blogger world again! Wow..you have been doing a lot...doesn't sound boring to me!! That is neat that you and Lanny worked together on your life blogs...and stayed at it for so many hours...bet your fingers were revolting after keyboarding so long!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life just keeps marching on, doesn't it...?
Hugs to you dear bloggy sis...don't think you are gonna get rich with your money making scheme...sorry. NOT boring... ....
Post a Comment