WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tues 9-25-20007

Papa, Fall, and cleaning!

Papa had a good day yesterday.  He had to go to the Bangor doctor and nurse and get released and they put a 10 pound weight limit on him to lift.  He didn't do too much all day.  It was nice Heather called him at work and Tara and Ryan called last night to see how his first day back was.  That meant a lot to him. But I know he is happy to be back with the guys.  His big boss, Debi, even drove over to say hello to him and see how he is doing.  She'd also visited at the hospital.  Nice to know you're appreciated.  Mark Amdall (one of Lanny's old bosses) once said that Lanny was the only employee to never give him a hard time when asked to do something.  While he was at work I spent the day busy.  I sent out 9 resume's!  And I spent most of the day cleaning the livingroom, den and diningroom real good and hanging my fall decorations.  Amanda reminded me it was the first day of fall. That was kind of fun. Kevon came by after work and fixed the leak above my front doorway where the deck roof meets our roof.  He also cleaned the gutters which we really appreciated.  He stayed over 2 hours... a lot of it was Lanny & I visiting with him in the driveway.  It got really cold!  Did some laundry yesterday and doing more today and I am working on my bedroom! I'm putting up darker curtains and washing bedding and putting on a different comforter. Lots of good stuff.  UPS picked up the DISH receivers yesterday so I am not chained to the house...but Karla is coming over this morning and with all my work I doubt I am going any where.  Hope you have a wonderful day today and may God bless you and shine on you!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14