.jpg)
Our grandson turned 10 years old today!!! Sometimes it seems hard to believe. It seems Karla just turned 10! He has been such a blessing to this family. There is truly no one like Dylan! We love him very much!
Yesterday was a good day. Took my mom to breakfast at Sherry's. Had a great visit as usual! Fixed her voice mail and showed her how to use it. She didn't mean to but she left the funniest greeting. I love it. And I updated her "speed-dialing". She was happy when I left. Finally finished the video for her. Need to test it. It is 15 minutes long! She has a huge family! Karla didn't need me so I didn't go to Dylan's party last night. Just hung out around here. Today is the big party for mom. I'm very excited about it! My deviled eggs are cooking now. Tonight is KidStuf rehearsal. Talked with Kurt on the phone last night brainstorming about changes to be made to improve the program. That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment