WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Let it snow! Tuesday 1-14

Yes, it is snowing.  Yes we have at least an inch from yesterday.  School was closed Monday and today.  But they have a lot more snow.  Karla and Amanda have 9 or 10 inches.  I love snow.  We go no where. And that is when I get the urge to go somewhere.  haha!  We're too old to play around or drive around!  I love snow.  I repeat.  I really do!

Well, as I said before I am not posting as much on facebook and writing more over here.

Sunday we watched the Seahawks lose.  That was really sad but I thank them for making this a fun year!  I was so happy they brought Marshawn Lynch back at the end of the season to play.  He was as amazing as always!!!  I loved the season even though we couldn't watch it with the volume on because our dog freaks out. High anxiety!  He growls, hides, and stresses out and keeps staring at us.  I feel bad for him.  It must be the sound of everyone cheering.  Even with the volume down he freaks out.

And after the game we had Sweet and Sour Chicken wings.  You can find the recipe on https://langagerfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/   They are so goood! And Julienne potatoes.  One of our favorite dinners. He made extra for Kevon. His birthday was yesterday and if it stops snowing we will get them to him. One of his favorites too!  Plus papa is making Banana Pudding with vanilla wafers, bananas and vanilla pudding.  He likes it a lot.

We took some more Christmas decorations down.  Slowly but surely it is coming down.  The tree will be last because I am loving it and the beautiful colors.
Tonight papa is making corn dogs and tater tots.  Just for a fun dinner!

One of my favorite foods: lumpia!  Amanda make the best.  Lauren talked with me on the phone so we were looking at each other (facetime) because she wanted to show me she was eating lumpia and feeding some to her dog!  I was so jealous.  She knew I would be.  Bratty little person for sure! lol

Well, I best get done here.  My posts won't be as long because I am posting more often!

A few pictures now:
Memories from past January 14th

I love this...it is my husband!

Papa made this cake today! My favorite kind!

Snowing on the bridge on Sunday.

Our deck

Now this picture is one my niece has of Grandma Wave trying out the trampoline. lol! 
We sure miss this lady!

This I just thought was cool of the "I Love Lucy" set.

My mom and me!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14