WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Thursday, January 3, 2019

January 3rd, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Good morning!  It is the 3rd of January and a Thursday.   It is suppose to be windy the next few days and we are really praying we don't lose power. I think we are going to get a generator one day.  That is how much I hate power outages.  I would prefer it over an air conditioner in the winter.  So that is one of our goals.  And of course to get healthy, fix up the house, yada, yada, yada.

Happy New Year to you!  I always get anxious when it is a new year not knowing what the year holds.  I have to remember that God knows and he can handle thing.  It's called faith. Faith and Prayers is what Lanny and I count on in life.  God has been so good to us!

Lanny and I had a delicious Turkey dinner on New Years Day.  When the gravy turns out perfect it makes the dinner awesome. 

Yesterday we took our decorations down.  Usually we don't this early but we heard storms were coming so Papa decided to take the outside ones down and it got me going on the indoors.  It's didn't take too long for me either. Papa took the lights off the indoor tree and that is what took time. lol!  It was a good day.

I am very happy with my new phone now.  I've never owned an iPhone before....I only had my samsung. It does some things that are pretty cool. But I am still figuring it out.  Thanks to Kevon I got my music from my computer to my phone. I also got the ringer working. lol!  Those were important to me.  I am still working on learning all there is to know. Here are a couple taken with the new phone.  Papa and Madi. 



 Been spending my morning watching Animal Cops. 

Lauren will be home in two days and on Sunday she is suppose to sing in church so we'll be going to watch her.

This year will be interesting.  Scruffy has a tumor on his belly we need to get it checked out.  I think we will be leaving Poulsbo Marina Vet Care. The owners were the vets we knew and trusted.... they sold the business.  We had heard Big Valley Pet resort owner retired and the new lady is really good. I also heard they are expensive but so is the one we were going to before.  We just need to get the tumor taken care of.  We love our Scruffy!  We were thinking about Sandy today.  Sure missing her.

This is short compared to last time. I pray you have a blessed and healthy New Year! 




1 comment:

Theresa said...

I love my iPhone and you will get used to it and all it can do. It takes great pictures. I pray that Scruffy can get relief from the tumor. Have a blessed day dear Joyce, HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14