WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Happy 13th Birthday Riley



Our spunky little grandbaby Riley turned 13 years old today.  Time is just going so fast.   It seems like yesterday her sister turned 13. He sister just turned 18 and now Riley is 13.  I wish I could get time to slow down a bit.  I know the grandkids probably don't.  I sure love my life. I really do.



I have a few more blessings I have worked on I would like to add too.  I left off on Andrew!

15th:  I celebrate my 2nd grand child, Parker Valverde. To know Parker is such a huge blessing! I watched videos of when he was a baby yesterday and I smiled and laughed and my heart was touched. He is an incredible person. He is an 18 year old man now. He still has his sweet spirit, great laugh, big hugs, huge heart for animals and people. He is smarter than he realizes and funnier than he knows. In our family you can't help but smile at the mention of his name. He is so loved! Love you Parker! Thank you God! God always knows what He is doing!

16th :  It was 2 years ago we got our scruffy little dog. We probably got him too soon after losing Toby and he is nothing like Toby. Scruffy doesn't always listen. Well, he listens but doesn't do as he is told. He controls him and Papa's walks. He controls a lot of things around this house. But he has helped Papa to heal and gave him someone to focus on when Toby died. Scruffy didn't like or trust men and now they are so close. God knew what he was doing and I am thankful for this Scruffy dog from stinky California. Love him soooooo much!

17th:  I love our cat. He is much sweeter than he was. We have had him since he was a kitten and he was always mean to me. But now he recently started sleeping on my lap, on my bed and almost lets me pet him. I am thankful for him. God is great. He brings these animals into our lives so we have something to care for and love....and they have someone to love and care for them. 
heart emoticon

The 18th  photo is above at the top....and it is Riley!  Day #18 Riley is our blessing today and it is her 13th birthday! It doesn't seem like that long ago when God blessed us with her! Every day we are continued to be blessed by her craziness, laughter, humor, and great personality! She is so pretty, smart and athletic. Just love this Riley girl so much!!!!! 
heart emoticon Happy birthday Riley and thank you God!

It has been a crazy couple days here.  We have been having wind and rain storms  Some have been really bad.  We lost power last night at dinner time and of course we didn't get dinner done in time. So we had cereal. I went to sleep around 8 p.m. and slept terrible all night.  I didn't have my fan going, papa and the dog and cat were in and out of bed all night, and the wind howled all night.  I see a nap in my future today. The cat already started hours ago. haha!

I sent out the Christmas list of who is buying for who and who is bringing what food.  Papa will be making the turkey,  julienne potatoes and Jesus' Birthday cake. I will be making the ham, mashed potatoes, two types of gravy, the stuffing and maybe more. The girls are bringing the rest.  I hope everyone gets the day off.  We are having it the 19th of December. I'm hoping Andrew can take a family picture for us but it will be weird photo without Ryan or Amanda there. I guess life changes. Nothing you can do about it but continue living. And loving life.  

Back to Thanksgiving and a few jokes to lighten things up and make you laugh!  Have a great week!






1 comment:

Theresa said...

Cute cartoons:) I love the last one! Happy 13th birthday to your beautiful Riley! Have a blessed day dear friend, I am thankful for your friendship!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14