WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, October 19, 2013

happy birthday to heather!!!

Our Heather is having a birthday today!  So blessed by her.  She is one of the most caring and loving kids a mom could ever have and I really love her. And I know she will read this and I want to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish she was here. Papa would make her taco's and chocolate cake!  Well, here are some pictures of our Heather. Usually I try to post childhood pictures but here is the link to a previous ones if you want to see them.

Miley Cyrus seems to be the rage, her and her tongue. Miley has nothing on our family! We've been doing it longer than she has been born.  Mostly Heather! Here is proof!  I think it all started with batter licking...



Then she preyed on children....




and me!!!!!


Soon she went off on her own and was doing it out in public....

And teaching others....



Even her daddy!!!!

That is what Heather has been doing for 37 years!!! Hard to believe she has perfected her art while raising 4 kids, being an awesome wife, daughter and sister. She is our Heather!



2 comments:

Heather said...

LOL Thank you! Miley aint got nothing on me! I love you so much!!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Heather:) Now we know where Miley got the idea! Have a blessed week dear friend, HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14