WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Field Trips are Fun!

ahhhh... Sunday.... wish it was Saturday!  But it is what it is.  I have so much to do today. Yesterday Lauren and I ran errands....mostly for school!  We went to the dollar store and to Good Will. You can get some awesome books at Good Will for kids! Lauren got a used bike and helmet.... so she wanted to hurry back to my house and ride. She was so disappointed that Gregory wasn't home. :(
This has been one roller coaster of a week.
We started off going on a field trip to ride the Ferry Libby works on! It was so fun! The kids and I both loved it.... as did the parents who went with us... Priscilla, Tina, and Grace! It was such a special treat. The kids got to go up into the wheel house and drive the ferry, see the state rooms, see Libby's office, and we had a snack and lots of drinks from the water fountain. They loved the bus ride too.
Here are some pictures of our day.... the first few pictures I did not take...just want you to get an idea of what a ferry boat is.
The wheel house where captain drives boat.
Stairs from car deck
The car deck
Pulling away from the dock
Now here are the ones Veronica and I took......

This is Brad Sloman and I...he works on the boats with Libby and he was like a son to me...him and Kevon were best friends all through Jr & High school. :D

Watching the ferry depart from the dock


He only drove the boat because his mom told him to (she was with us)...but he did it and left feeling proud with bragging rights.

The captain kept an eye on things from behind.




I think my sister had a good time with the kids. :D







 





 I have so many more but this is a time sucker! I will have to post them elsewhere.  I don't know what is wrong with blogger but picture loading is impossible anymore. grrrrr.
Have a great day....gotta clean!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Looks like SO much fun! I know the kids enjoyed it! I am sure Libby enjoyed having you all with her for the trip!

Enjoy your day dear friend, BIG HUGS!

Julie said...

Your sister has what looks to be a very interesting job...one that she would like getting up to go to...you seem to have the same thing too, with all your kids! :-) Keeps you running and busy and far away from ever being bored! yes? Thanks for praying for Justin. They are deploying this week - Naval ships out towards the Mediterranean Waters...Hugs to you Joyce! xoxo

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14